Privacy management policy
We are responsible to protect the private information of the students, guardians, school personnel, and other persons of the like, who belong to the school, as well as the information we collected and created that is job-related, and are to guarantee the trust by appropriately managing privacy.
All the school personnel are to abide by the rules and regulations, and appropriately handle the private information that we possess.
All the school personnel are to be well aware of the importance and the responsibility of management of privacy, and are required to act in accordance with the principle of good faith abiding to the privacy management policy.
We take the measures below in order to operate this privacy management policy smoothly.
- We designate an executive director to be generally responsible for the private information that we possess, in order to appropriately manage it.
- We designate a privacy management director as the responsible person for the corporate head office and each school.
- We designate the privacy management responsible personnel as the responsible person for the corporate head office, each sector of the college and junior college, as well as divisions of offices in each school, to build a complete management of private information, while working with the executive director and management director of privacy management.
- We set separate "Privacy management regulations" to indicate the detailed behavior appropriate for the school staff.
- We will educate and train the school staff regularly in order to make our privacy management well known.
- We will inspect adherence to the conditions of the privacy management policy regularly, and review the measures of our privacy management policy, in order to most appropriately manage private information.
TEL : 044-856-2790
FAX : 044-866-2967